Friday, June 28, 2013

Bloglovin

Follow my blog with Bloglovin

Apparently it is the trend to move things over to bloglovin so that is what I am doing!  Making sure I can read my blogs.  I will update with any information I learn from here!

**UPDATE**

Ok, I think I got it now (after moving over 40 blogs over to bloglovin).  Apparently, the little feed when you log into blogger is going to be gone at the bottom starting July 1.  That means if you want all the blogs you read in one place, you need to move them over to bloglovin.  When you log in it tells you it is transferring, but that does not mean they are there.  You need to search each name  and then hit follow.  check.

Then you can create different groups to sort by (I kind of like I can look at my design blogs separate from my grade level ones from my just great ideas ones!)

Ok, I got that. Next, download the Bloglovin app so I can read my blogs on the go.  check.

Then you need to create a "follow me on bloglovin link" on top and on the side bar. check.

Then you need to get everyone to transfer you over to THEIR bloglovin account...IN PROGRESS!
You can click the link at the right to follow me on bloglovin or the link at the top of this blog.  PLEASE, move on over and follow me there.

A HUGE SHOUT OUT AND THANK YOU TO "A TURN TO LEARN" WHO GAVE ME THE STEP BY STEPS ON HOW DO ALL OF THIS!  PLEASE VISIT HER SITE (ON BLOGLOVIN) AND SHOW HER SOME LOVE FOR ALL OF HER HARD WORK!

 

No comments:

Post a Comment