Sunday, July 14, 2013

Cha, Cha, Changes!

Hello Friends,

I have been busy teaching summer school (Getting Ready for Kindergarten) with 11 adorable little ones, attending weddings, doing wedding videography (I do it as a gift to my friends), Camping, and more!  I have also been prepping for the changes I have up ahead for this coming year.

This coming year I am going to continue teaching my 1/2 day 4 year old kindergarten program in the morning, but I will also be teaching the afternoon portion of a full day kindergarten class (I will be teaching the math, science, social studies, and art portion of the day, the AM teacher will do the literacy and religion).

It is going to be a big change learning common core and working with common core AS WELL as my Wisconsin Model Early Learning Standards for the 4k program.  I will be working on 2 report card, two programs (technically my 4k is public school, my 5k will be Catholic School) and much more, but I still plan on blogging and creating more this year!

A blogger friend Fun in Prek-1 is also up for a big change!  She is moving from PreK to Kindergarten. She is giving away her preK store and making room for her K store!  Click on the image below for details!

This summer yet,  I am working with our 4k team to create our report card/progress reports, out district wide 4k assessment (keep an eye out for it), trainings on 5k math and science, the start of the new national science standards research/trainings, SMART Board training, iPAD training, AND I am leading the Planbook.com, and blogger training for our school as our principal is requiring our staff to use planbook and blogger/a website for next year. I will also be teaching the staff how to use the iPad/iPhone as a document camera.  

Stay tuned!

1 comment:

  1. Wow! That sounds like an exciting but a little crazy year ahead! It will be fun to follow you!
    Sara
    Polka Dot Kinders

    ReplyDelete