Friday, July 3, 2015

Back in the Swing

I attempted to do the blogging while being a new mom thing.  I managed to get through maternity leave and then I somewhat fell off.  I feel I have a better swing of things (and a regular nap schedule) so I am going to attempt to get back to the blogging world.

Info about me and this upcoming school year:

  • We have record enrollment in our 4k program this year.  Our site had to add another 4k program.  This means there are 40 4k students in the AM and 20 in the PM.  
  • Our principal also took on being the principal of two Catholic schools this year so she has asked a variety of staff members to take on some administrative duties.  I will be assisting her in being the 4k coordinator for our site.

Click on the tab above (4K room) to see the set up of my room. My classroom is a play based room that includes conscious discipline, new this year: the pyramid model, Bucket Fillers, while still having some letter instruction.

I love love love to help others so if you need help with anything, please feel free to comment or email.

You can follow me on


No comments:

Post a Comment