Wednesday, February 27, 2013

Recycled Items


Almost every day,Clutter-Free Classroom puts up ideas of how to organized one's room.  She often shows ways to recycle items to use in your classroom.   If you don't read her blog, you should!  Soo many great ideas and ways to help you feel more organized (and at least for me, feel more competent in the classroom).

My mother works at Walgreens in the front end.  Their products come in those plastic "bubbles" for small items in such as lighters, highlighters, chapstick, etc.  Most come with tops too.  Well, it turns out, they just throw them away when they are empty!  My mom had to idea to save them for my room and they are AWESOME!  I use them in my art center, puzzles and games center, and my personal organization.

My mission this summer is to remove all the labels that come on them, and then label them, but they are working sufficiently for now!


holding teacher supplies
Holding class games (created and laminated from many of the free printables and  preschool packs I find)
Holding art supplies
They have many, many of these at back to school time because that is what they keep the small highlighters, and such in.  Ask for them or ask them to save them!  You will not be disappointed!

No comments:

Post a Comment