Sunday, September 16, 2012

Birthday Train!

I created my birthday train from an idea I found on Bulletin Board Ideas.  It is adorable and I knew I just had to have it!
For the Train engine and train cars I used the Cricut (My Community) cartridge.  I bought animal print scrapbook paper and ran it through the Cruicut.  I cut the top of the cars off because otherwise it was to tall for my animals to peek out.  I colored the wheels black with a marker.


For the animals I purchased the same adorable clip art the website did.  I just printed them in color and carefully cut out.  The clip art is from: My Grafico.  It is called: Stockberry Studio.


I cut the circle "tags" out on the Cricut ()


I then laminated EVERYTHING to keep it all together and be reusable.  Also, you can erase permanent marker off of lamination with a regular eraser.  I laminated first, write names on after.  That way I can just erase each summer and re-write each fall.

No comments:

Post a Comment