Friday, September 21, 2012

Items to Recycle

Before
Bubbles

My mother works at Walgreens.  I went to get up my supplies and she was stocking shelves.  I discovered that they have those "bubbles" they put the back to school items in just get thrown away.  Just thrown away!  Since, my mom has been saving them for me and I LOVE them in my classroom!  They have covers, but they were already thrown away when I got these.  The next set, they agreed to save me the bubbles and the tops. Go ask your local Walgreens, Walmart, Shopko, or Whatever!
After
 














Noodles  "To Go"
Before

When I moved into my classroom I discovered the previous teacher had TONS of storage containers, conventional and not.  One item I found and love using is her washed and recycled Noodles to go containers.  They make great little containers with tops for art supplies, paint, and more.  It is wide enough to, say, dip a sponge in and it is washable.  Also with having an AM class and a PM class, it is nice to be able to cover it between classes.  
After



No comments:

Post a Comment