Thursday, July 31, 2014

Long-Term Sub Binder

As stated in my original post, I am going to be starting my school year on maternity leave.  I am spending my summer prepping for the sub, making my sub binder, and breaking down all of my procedures in my room in a series of blog posts.

The binder is complete!  I have put the binder in my TpT store.  I have locked the background images together and added pages with text boxes for you to be able to edit/type your own information into the pages.  I do have a customizable option if Chevron is not your thing.  You can simply email me (sgloudemans@stedwardk5.org) and for an addition $0.50, I can change the background for you.

I chose the font: Avenir book as it was a default one on my computer.  You do have the option to customize your font (I used Rowdy in Room 300's font: Rowdy Writing in the image above and in my whole binder), but I did not have the correct license to share that with you.

I hope you find this post and all that go with it beneficial.  Please let me know if there is any way I can help you.

Click {HERE} for TpT link to Sub Binder.

In celebration of my little one reaching full term, the complete sub binder-chevron-editable will be 20% off until his due date, August 21!  Don't miss out on this sale now!

No comments:

Post a Comment