Saturday, April 13, 2013

5 for Friday



My husband came into the class Tuesday and talked about his job as well as medicine safety.  He read a
book and he had a discussion with them.  He had fun, and had to laugh when he asked where somebody gets their medicine and one child stated, "ummmm, the gas station?"  It was so cute!  It was nice to have him in the room, it was his first time watching me teach and he couldn't wipe the smile off his face.  It made me feel really good.

For Valentine's Day, my husband got us tickets to Lion King-The Musical!  It was an amazing show.  I loved every minute of it!  It is beautiful and the costumes just amaze me.  If you have the chance to go, I HIGHLY RECOMMEND IT!






Also, Tuesday April 9 is known as a lucky day for us! 4 years ago, Alex proposed, 3 years ago I got my first job, and this year we went to Lion King!  I love April 9th!


......aaaaaand Wednesday, April 10, we had another storm.  Power outages due to the ice and trees falling from the weight of the ice on the power lines.  2 inches of ice on the windshield of my car.  The noise of the ice burned branch dropping and rubbing on my roof is driving me nuts.  (Thank goodness it has not fallen on the house though! Count my blessings!)

Oh, and another 2 hour delay, which means another day of school added for the AM 4K.....Summer is never going to be more deserved!

Friday we upgraded my basic phone a smart phone---an brand spankin new iPhone 5.  I am super pumped and have already loved playing and personalizing it!

I got white, my husband got black.  ahhh I am so excited!


1 comment:

  1. I heart my iphone 5...we did the same as you...I got white and the hubby got black! I've been wanting to see the Lion King too!

    Christy
    Crayons and Whimsy

    ReplyDelete