Wednesday, April 3, 2013

DIY Shelf

A couple of weeks ago, Clutter Free Classroom challenged me to clean up and organize my small group area.  I had mentioned that I was going to be building a shelf to put in that area.  The day has come where it is not only done, but been through day one of use!

I love it!

Found some shelves
at Shopko on Clearance!
Made the shelf from press
board.
This is my  small group time work area.  I have the
students sit at table 1 (left) and I sit on the end
at the bottom of this photo. all the supplies I need are
now here, and the papers I use for the day are stored
 on top rather than sporadically around the
room because I had no surface area. I used this today
and it ran SO efficiently!  I love it!

1 comment:

  1. Good for you! I love when you find something you need on clearance :)
    Sara
    PolkaDot Kinders

    ReplyDelete