Tuesday, April 2, 2013

Technology Tuesday-Planbook.com

This week I will sharing my lesson planning/organizational tool: planbook.com


I am in love with this tool.  It has helped me be more organized, more on time, and more sane!
With this tool, everything is one place, no more forgetting it at home, it is online and ready when you are, and it is color coded!

I am not endorsed by planbook.com, I just absolutely love it and wanted to share it with the world.  If you would have any questions, their support staff is amazing, but you can also feel free to contact me via email (in the social media buttons) or a comment to this blog.

Let me know what you think!  Does this work for you?  Do you have more questions?  Do you like it? Was this type of technology Tuesday helpful?  Can't wait to hear from you!



No comments:

Post a Comment