Sunday, April 21, 2013

Sunday Lesson Plans

Hello Blogging Friends,

Sorry I have been out for the week, it has been crazy this week.  Friday was our first added Friday of school so my usual routine was off.  Then, I got a MAJOR migraine--one of the worst I have had in a VERY long time.  I went home at 1:00pm and woke up at 10:45 to take more meds and go back to bed!  No Five for Friday for me :(



Yesterday was an amazing day: I went to a flea market and found an ADORABLE refinished, antique, chevron chair and stool. SO in love.


Then I helped my mom get ready for my brother's prom (even brothers grow so fast!) and then helped them take photos.  



Then my husband and I got together for dinner, stopped at Home Depot, and purchased paint to finish our basement remodel.  It was a LONG DAY but so much fun!

Anyway, this brings us to Sunday with lesson plans and fun stuff for the week.  It is going to be crazy! I cant wait to do this week with my kiddos!
planbook.com
email: sgloudemans@stedwardk5.org
passcode: gloudemansplans

Can't wait to share with you next week how it went!

No comments:

Post a Comment