Sunday, March 31, 2013

Lesson Plans Sunday

Hello Blogging World Friends,

I am not sure what grades everyone teaches or if my plans could help on modify theirs, but I wanted to make my plans available to those who would like them.

April 1-April 4 + Centers (google doc)

You can also visit http://www.planbook.com
--->view teacher's plans
email: sgloudemans@stedwardk5.org
student key: gloudemansplans

My technology Tuesday this week will be a tutorial on my most favorite organizational tool, Planbook.com.  It is my new lesson plan tool as well as organizational tool.  I will show you how to set up an account, how to create your classes, some cool features they have (regardless of age/class/grade), and how I use all of the cool things I find on blogs and TpT in my room.  Tune In!

No comments:

Post a Comment