|To join in, click on the image above!|
|image from mycutegraphics.com|
1. It is CRAZY that it is spring break today. Students were leaving school Thrusday telling EVERYONE Happy Easter. The bus driver looked at me like I was nuts until I reminded her it was the students last day before Easter! (We are a Mon-Thurs program) Absolutely Crazy!
2. Our after school care teacher was out for a funeral on Wednesday. I volunteered to do the program: 3-5:30. Well it was the biggest Wednesday crowd EVER with 24 students ages 4-11 year olds. We had the Bishop visiting on Thursday (See #3) so we could not be in the normal area (cafeteria) so I had thema ll in my room! It was madness, but organized madness.
3. Bishop Visit. Since I teach the public school kids as a community site for the 4k program in a Catholic school, I could not attend the mass, but our school hosted it and did all the preparations for it outside of my classroom!
4. My husband and I have taken on watching reruns (in chronological order) of 24. We just love the drama, the story, and, of course, Jack Bauer! It has been great for us to bond over a show and enjoy watching something every day! We also discovered our Puggle, Pudge, does NOT like the sound of epinephrine being injected into Jack's heart!
5. NCAA Bracket! As of now (Thursday night) I AM IN FIRST PLACE IN BOTH OF MY BRACKETS! Now, I have no science, I have to research, I just have random guesses and picking based on their names, and jersey colors, but I am winning. According to my husband's research, only 5% of brackets are still completely in tact after the first 8 games. Both of mine are. I am awesome!
Behind the Scenes: Mrs. Gloudemans' Room