Wednesday, March 20, 2013

Personalization!

Polka Dot Kinders
(original post)
posted some great stuff on where she found tutorials on how to customize one's blog!  I tried some of it out and I am currently testing it out!  Find me on facebook now (and with the link on the right hand side)!  
Click on the image at right to read her great blog, click on the link under it for her post on how to find the tutorials to personalize!  Good Luck!

Trying out: linking to facebook (on right hand side), having facebook updated when blog does, adding signature...)

3 comments:

  1. Yay, I am so glad I found your blog through your post on Polka Dot Kinders!! I am a K teacher in the UP of Michigan, and your newest follower:)

    Nikki
    The Cozy Classroom

    ReplyDelete
  2. I'm glad you were able to figure it all out! Thanks for the shout out :)
    Sara
    Polka Dot Kinders

    ReplyDelete