|Click on the image to go to the app store.|
I, for now, plan on using this app for 2 reasons.
1) To allow students to get practice at home and parents to practice with their child. A sample of this will be our letter of the week. Here is the video for this letter of the week (Xx).
2) To help me assess the students. I can take a photo of the assessment sheet, record the students voices working through the assessment. This way, I can go back to the results at a later time and possibly see the problem. Maybe I could teach them to do it so they think they are doing a game but are being assessed....this is still in the works but here is my pretending to sample.
To embed the video on my blog (and you would have to do if you were going to embed) is not to tough, but still somewhat of a pain. (Original Source)
1. Save screenchomp as the name of the file (student, letter, etc)
2. share by email with yourself
3. open ON A COMPUTER
4. click on the link on a computer
5. scroll down to the bottom.
6. download MP4 file
7. put the video in with the movie button and choose the file name you saved it as.